GENUINE BOSCH 1150CC @ 4 BAR 980CC @ 3 BAR INJECTOR WITH EXTENDED NOSE
COMMONLY KNOWN AS THE BOSCH 1000CC
THIS INJECTOR IS E85 COMPATIBLE.
157 HP PER INJECTOR Normally Aspirated (0.5 B.S.F.C & 85% Duty Cycle 3.0 Bar Fuel Pressure) - estimated (pump petrol)
131 HP PER INJECTOR Turbo (0.6 B.S.F.C & 85% Duty Cycle 3.0 Bar Fuel Pressure) up to 1 Bar Boost - estimated (pump petrol)
121 HP PER INJECTOR Turbo (0.65 B.S.F.C & 85% Duty Cycle 3.0 Bar Fuel Presure) up to 2 Bar Boost - estimated (pump petrol)
> Flow Rate - 980cc/min (92.5Lb/Hr) @ 3.0Bar 1150cc (109.5 Lb/Hr) @4 Bar
> ORings - 14mm Top / 14mm Bottom
> Electrical Plug - Bosch (Square)
> Impedance - 12.0 Ohms (High)
> Spray Pattern - Split Cone
> Oring Top to Bottom / Center to Center - 38.0mm
> Manufacture - Bosch - Part Number 0 280 158 040 (0280158040)
|Volume||980cc/min = 670g/min = 89lb/hr @ 3bar|
|Spray pattern||Single Cone|
- Bosch Motronic brought electronic fuel injection to Formula One in 1982 and the technology established itself quickly, powering the 1983 world champion to victory.
- Today, Bosch fuel injection technology sets the standard in professional motorsport around the world. All Bosch Motorsport injectors are manufactured to the exacting standards of an Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM): individual injector flow tolerances are less than +/- 1.5% compared to 'aftermarket' injectors approx. +/-5%
- EV 14 injection valves are the latest revision of the EV 6 injection valve technology.
- Bosch EV14 high precision injector internals are validated for use with E85 fuel.
- Bosch Motorsport has a comprehensive range of fuel injectors to suit almost any application. Size your injectors correctly for your goals to optimize drivability, efficiency and power.