G4X PlugIn ECUs offer the latest in engine management technology, designed to easily maximize the potential from your car.
This ECU fits inside the factory OEM enclosure. Installation is a breeze, with no alteration of the factory wiring loom required for the models listed below.
Designed for the WRX V10 EJ25. These ECUs cover 2.5L from 2004 to 2007.
- Please check your connector matches the header in the listed photo and check the notes in italic below before purchasing.
- This ECU works for manual transmissions only.
- Air temp sensor highly recommended.
- Most factory features are supported.
- Check the features tab for I/O expansion options
The WRX104+mostly covered the 2004-2006 range (listed separately).
The WRX107+ mostly covers the 2007 model.
However, some 2006 models require the WRX107+
*The fastest and most reliable way to tell, is to check whether pins A1-3 are populated.
*If the pins have wires, you need the WRX104+, if there are no wires, you need the WRX107+
*Suits GD or GG chassis with electronic throttle. Not suitable for the GR/GH/GE/GV hatchback or 3rd generation WRX’s
G4X PlugIn Key Features (where applicable):
- Up to 6D fuel and ignition mapping
- Precision closed loop cam control (four cam, independent control)
- Sequential fuel delivery
- Digital triggering, all OEM patterns
- OEM idle hardware supported
- 5D boost control with three switchable tables
- Motorsport features - antilag, launch, flat shift
- Continuous barometric correction (on board)
- CAN port
- QuickTune - automated fuel tuning
- Individual cylinder correction
- USB tuning cable included
- Stats recording into on-board memory
- Gear compensations for spark, boost and fuel
- Real time selectable dual fuel, ignition and boost maps
- Sync and crank sensors can be a combination of Hall effect, variable reluctance or optical
- Boost control referenced to gear, speed or throttle position
- 512 mega bytes data logging memory
- Staged injection
- Knock with "windowing"