VOLKSWAGON GOLF MK6 ADJUSTABLE SUSPENSION
- 40 levels of dampening adjustability.
- IP F.A. 20W damper oil.
- Mono-tube shock design
- JIS G3445-STKM13C(DIN2393-ST44-2)carbon steel 52mm
- 44mm linear characteristic internal piston
- Cold-bent springs made from high strength SAE9252 steel.
- Lower bracket height adjustability prevent the need to
adjust the spring perch, offering the maximum
- Powder painted steel lower bracket can match all design of
brake line and ABS line holder, easy for intalling.
Silver’s was started back in 1999 by a racer tired of the lack of quality suspension on the market. Since then Silver’s has grown into a global suspension manufacturer focused on top quality performance suspension with a very affordable price.
Our coilover’s are fully height adjustable via the lower mount with no need to change preload and sacrifice shock stroke. Simply loosening the lower locking ring and rotating the entire coilover you will be able to easily fine tune your ride height or weight distibution for corner balancing on track
Our steel lower mounts are engineered extensively for strength with key area’s reinforced. They are designed with all of the features of the OEM system to be sure every brake line and ABS sensor harness is securely mounted. This keeps installation simple and straight forward.