Tremec TKX 5spd gearbox paired with Quicktime SFI rated Bellhousing to suit NISSAN RB ENGINES!!
Rated to 600ft/lb of torque!!
2 final gear ratios available
This bellhousing is S.F.I. 6.1 certified which is required by many sanctioning bodies for cars running 11.49 or faster in the quarter mile. This bellhousing is a universal fit bellhousing and is not vehicle specific. The Quick Time bellhousings are produced using a unique spin forming process which results in a very high-strength material. This high material strength allows the Quick Time bellhousings to be lightweight while maintaining the protection you desire. Fits: All RB20 variations RB25DE RB25DET RB26DE RB26DETT RB30E RB30ET
- Quick Time Bellhousings are the most accurate bellhousings available due to our unique manufacturing processes
- QuickTime cones are spun, not rolled or stamped. This allows Quick Time Bellhousings to be the most dimensionally stable Bellhousings available
- Built from high grade steel – Work hardens to over 80,000 PSI strength. Over two times the strength of other steel bellhousings
- 100% built in the USA
- Patent on 16 points of Bellhousing Design & Process
All-New 5-Speed RWD Manual Transmission Designed Specifically for the Aftermarket. Designed for multiple applications with little to no floor pan modifications. Compact, end-loaded design provides the perfect solution for custom builds. Outstanding shift-ability at high RPMs (up to 7500) to match modern, high-performance engines. 600 pound-foot (lb.-ft.) of torque capacity. Single overdrive reduces engine wear and fuel consumption for comfortable roadway driving.
- All-new 5-speed, single overdrive manual transmission designed, tested and built specifically for the aftermarket
- Special grade steel shafts and wide gears provide 600 lb.ft. of torque capacity, 8,000 RPM engine speeds and 7,500 RPM shifts
- Three-piece aluminum housing provides outstanding structural stiffness and increased case strength
- Gaskets at all flanges to simplify installation and eliminate fluid leaks
- Superior shift-ability through the use of multi-cone synchronizers
- Gear layout and caged needle bearings reduce end play while minimizing noise, vibration and harshness (NVH)
- Three shifter locations and a compact design allow multiple applications with little to no floor pan modifications
- 26-spline input shaft and 31-spline output shaft for added strength
- Built-in reverse light switch and cruise control safety switch provide safety and creature comfort for any application
- Ford case pattern, input configuration and transmission mount pattern with 2.87 1st gear and .68 O.D.
- Includes stub shifter bolted to rear most location (reversible) and will fit most Hurst® shift levers.