G4X PlugIn ECUs offer the latest in engine management technology, designed to easily maximize the potential from your car.
This ECU fits inside the factory OEM enclosure. Installation is a breeze, with no alteration of the factory wiring loom required for the models listed below.
The NGTTX is Designed to suit the grey plug RB (typically neo) engine.
- Please check your connector matches the header in the listed photo before purchasing.
- This ECU works for manual transmissions only.
- Most factory features are supported.
- Note: This ECU does not currently output the 4WD signal required for proper 4wd operation in 4WD Stageas and Skylines.
- Note: Models fitted with factory traction control - TCS will no longer function, the TCS and slip lamps will be illuminated.
- Check the features tab for I/O expansion options.
- This ECU will need a modification before E-Throttle is usable.
RB20DE NEO, RB25DE NEO and RB25DET NEO in R34 Skylines
RB20DE NEO, RB25DE NEO and RB25DET NEO in C35 Laurels
RB20DE NEO, RB25DE NEO and RB25DET NEO in Nissan Stageas
- Plus, non neo motors in Stageas
G4X PlugIn Key Features (where applicable):
- Up to 6D fuel and ignition mapping
- Precision closed loop cam control (four cam, independent control)
- Sequential fuel delivery
- Digital triggering, all OEM patterns
- OEM idle hardware supported
- 5D boost control with three switchable tables
- Motorsport features - antilag, launch, flat shift
- Continuous barometric correction (on board)
- CAN port
- QuickTune - automated fuel tuning
- Individual cylinder correction
- USB tuning cable included
- Stats recording into on-board memory
- Gear compensations for spark, boost and fuel
- Real time selectable dual fuel, ignition and boost maps
- Sync and crank sensors can be a combination of Hall effect, variable reluctance or optical
- Boost control referenced to gear, speed or throttle position
- 512 mega bytes data logging memory
- Staged injection
- Knock with "windowing"