Easy to install. Affordable. Reliable.
G4X PlugIn ECUs offer the latest in engine management technology, designed to easily maximize the potential from your car.
This ECU fits inside the factory OEM enclosure. Installation is a breeze, with no alteration of the factory wiring loom required for the models listed below.
Designed for the MX5 B6ZE(RS) / BP 1.8L engine.
- Please check your connector matches the header in the listed photo before purchasing.
- This ECU works for manual transmissions only.
- Includes onboard 4 bar or 7 bar MAP sensor
- Knock control not available on this ECU.
- Most factory features are supported.
- Check the features tab for I/O expansion options.
- This ECU will need a modification before E-Throttle is usable.
1600 1989-1997 NA MX5
1800 1989-1997 NA MX5
1800 323 GTX
1800 323 GTR
Please note: This ECU does not fit NB, NC, ND models. This unit is only suitable for the 2 plug ECU and not the later 3 plug models).
PlugIn Key Features (where applicable):
- Up to 6D fuel and ignition mapping
- Precision closed loop cam control (four cam, independent control)
- Sequential fuel delivery
- Digital triggering, all OEM patterns
- OEM idle hardware supported
- 5D boost control with three switchable tables
- Motorsport features - antilag, launch, flat shift
- Continuous barometric correction (on board)
- CAN port
- QuickTune - automated fuel tuning
- Individual cylinder correction
- USB tuning cable included
- Stats recording into on-board memory
- Gear compensations for spark, boost and fuel
- Real time selectable dual fuel, ignition and boost maps
- Sync and crank sensors can be a combination of Hall effect, variable reluctance or optical
- Boost control referenced to gear, speed or throttle position
- 512 mega bytes data logging memory
- Staged injection
- Knock with "windowing"