G4X PlugIn ECUs offer the latest in engine management technology, designed to easily maximize the potential from your car.
This ECU comes in its own enclosure, while installation is a breeze with no alteration of the factory wiring loom required for the models listed below.
The N350X ECU is Designed to suit the VQ35DE engine.
- Please check your connector matches the header in the listed photo before purchasing.
- This ECU works with manual AND automatic transmissions.
- ECU includes an onboard 4 bar or 7 bar MAP sensor.
- Most factory features are supported.
- Check the features tab for I/O expansion options
- Highly recommended to fit an IAT sensor.
2002 to 2006 Nissan 350Z (Fairlady Z Z33)
2003 to 2006 Nissan Skyline V35
2003 to 2006 Infinity G35
G4X PlugIn Key Features (where applicable):
- Up to 6D fuel and ignition mapping
- Precision closed loop cam control (four cam, independent control)
- Sequential fuel delivery
- Digital triggering, all OEM patterns
- OEM idle hardware supported
- 5D boost control with three switchable tables
- Motorsport features - antilag, launch, flat shift
- Continuous barometric correction (on board)
- CAN port
- QuickTune - automated fuel tuning
- Individual cylinder correction
- USB tuning cable included
- Stats recording into on-board memory
- Gear compensations for spark, boost and fuel
- Real time selectable dual fuel, ignition and boost maps
- Sync and crank sensors can be a combination of Hall effect, variable reluctance or optical
- Boost control referenced to gear, speed or throttle position
- 512 mega bytes data logging memory
- Staged injection
- Knock with "windowing"